Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think I figured it out!

I was SO excited to start this blog and record all my culinary achievments. But as you can tell, I haven't made but one sorry post about actual cooking or baking. I cook and/or bake everyday. EVERYday. Sometimes, many times in one day. Nearly everyday, I come back to this sorry little blog of mine and groan that I still don't have a fabulous (or even semi-fabulous) recipe for you to try -- or some gorgeous photos(s) of food.

When I cook, I use a little of this and a pinch of that. I can't expect you to know how much I mean by a little, or a pinch. And when I do follow a recipe, it doesn't seem right for me to blog about someone else's work. I still have a few days before March is gone so I will bake and cook and hopefully post about my endeavors.

Peace, love, and Bobby Sherman!

No comments: